- DO NOT CONTACT YOUR INSURANCE REGARDING YOUR SR-22
- SR-22 IS A RED FLAG TO ALL INSURANCE CARRIERS
- NOTIFYING YOUR CARRIER WILL RESULT IN A SUBSTANTIAL INCREASE IN YOUR INSURANCE
- CALL US IMMEDIATELY TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN SAVE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS
- WE CAN PROTECT YOUR CURRENT INSURANCE RATES! CALL NOW TO FIND OUT HOW!!
- REFUND POLICY-100% REFUND WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CRIMINAL AND DMV HEARING!!
SR-22: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
What Is It?
Simply stated, an SR-22 is a document that shows proof of financial responsibility. You’ll need an SR-22 if the police caught you on any Major violation, and you’ll be required to carry the SR-22 for a specified amount of time (usually three years). Once you properly fulfill that time period, your SR-22 status expires.
SR-22s also are associated with the following:
- DUI or DWI or any serious moving violation
- At-fault accidents while driving without insurance
- License suspension or revoked license
How Long Do I Need an SR-22?
Expect a long relationship with your SR-22 — most likely three years — similar to a probationary period after a criminal offense. You must carry continuous insurance during the specified period of time before SR-22 status is removed. If your policy lapses or is canceled, your auto insurance company is required to notify the state immediately and your license will be suspended again. .
12755 Brookhurst St
Garden Grove, CA